At Soft Warrior, we offer a 36-month guarantee on all equipment except weapons; that’s how confident we are in our gear’s quality! Nevertheless, keeping your soft gear in a tip-top shape is a must. That’s why we want to share top five tips on soft gear cleaning and maintenance.
Top Five Tips on Buhurt Soft Gear Care
- Don’t store your soft gear in a bag after training.
- We advise you to dry the equipment after each time you use it. It’s preferable to dry it in a room that is ventilated or in the outdoors.
- Сlean up soft gear made of a leatherette fabric with an alcohol-free sanitiser after training. And don’t wash this equipment in a washing machine.
- If you share the helmet with your teammates, we recommend you clean it up with an alcohol-free sanitiser after each use.
- Wash equipment’s removable inner lining in a washing machine as it gets dirty. On the delicate cycle at 30°C (or wool cycle or hand wash cycle, if your washer features these settings). Or hand wash it using a brush with a non-bleach detergent.
Last but not least, check out our Do’s and Don’t list:
- Do not use soft gear with or against plastic and metal armor or sharp-edged swords that might damage the fabric.
- Use soft gear for combats, sparring sessions, and swordplay on well-equipped indoor and outdoor playgrounds. Ensure there are no metal items or tree branches around that might hurt you or damage your equipment.
- Do not use soft armor in wooden fighting pits.
Now, as you’re a soft gear care expert, you’re ready to pick high-quality gear for training at our store.